5G service has been launched in India today. And this service will be provided by the three private companies holding the 5G spectrum bid – Reliance Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone. A demo of how the service will be provided by the three companies has been shown today. Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself has launched this service. Currently, 5-G service will not be available in all parts of the country. This service is available in some places including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
5G services are already available in some areas in various countries. The service was first rolled out in 2019 and since then around 70 countries have 5G networks China gas an extensive 5G network. 5G wireless technologies is the 5th generation of mobile networks and an evolution from the current 4G LTE networks. It will redefine communication, entertainment and the way of people’s live. It will improve the network, spectrum and energy efficiency. 5G technology promised to reduced latency; provide high data speeds and seamless coverage.
5-G will open WebPages in the blink of an eye
– The speed of 5-G will be more than the current speed
– Photos and videos can be downloaded or uploaded in very little time
– Multiple devices can be connected to the internet
– The speed of 5G network will be up to 20 GB in 1 second
– High speed internet will make video calling even easier
– 5G telecom services will be 10 times faster than 4G
-People’s work will be easier
– Effects will be seen in the field of communication and entertainment
– The speed of the network will be up to 20 GB in 1 second
– Video calls will be easier due to high speed internet
– Full movie can be downloaded in just 5 to 6 seconds
Children can read text online very easily
– 5G will make online work even faster and tone will not cut on internet calls.